Everything was cut with my Silhouette Cameo machine; with the exception of the butterflies which were made using a Marta Stewart punch (Garden_Butterfly_Layering_Punch), the box bottom, which I used the Envelope Punch Board to create it with, and the intricate green glitter flourish on the box cover, which is an Anna Griffin Cuttlebug metal die "Flourish Emblem", cut out using my Cuttlebug machine.
I made the box bottom starting with a 9" x 9" square piece of cardstock.
The first punch and score is set at the 3 ½" mark, and the second
punch and score is at the 4 ½" mark. Next you rotate your paper 90º (degrees)
to opposite side and repeat the first and second punch and score as noted above.
You can now complete the two remaining sides following your score lines.
Once you fold it and glue the flaps down, it will look like a tray. I used another
piece of cardstock to line the bottom cut at 4¼" wide by 5 5/8" long.
This is the video I watched to learn how to make the box bottom.
I cut a piece of gold polka-dotted glitter cardstock 11" long x 4 ¼" wide
which will create by cover. I scored the cover with my Martha Stewart
scoreboard using centimeters for a more accurate measurement.
Here you can see the score line measurements in centimeters.
From left to right; first score is at 11 cm; second is at 13 cm;
third is at 24 cm; and last score (on the right) is at 26 cm.
Once you have burnished your folds, you can seal your cover with adhesive,
then, you can audition the box bottom by sliding it inside to make sure the fit is not too tight.
Here, I'm auditioning 3 small panels (inside the box bottom)
which I cut at 4 3/8" long x 1 5/8" wide, and folded in half which
will serve to hold the fence, flowers and butterflies I have cut out.
I cut out 2 fences (from my Silhouette cut files) and adhered
them to the back of the panel inserts. I attached the vine
(from another Silhouette cut file) to the front.
Here is a view of one of the fences with vines, a flower and butterfly.
I went back and added glitter to the butterflies and flowers before adding them on.
I later decorated the other fence with flowers, vines and butterflies.
I attached two thin acrylic strips to the back of Action Wobble only
using a thin margin of the outer two sides. I used an exacto knife
to only cut off a thin strip of the protective paper liner to expose
enough to attach my acrylic strips.
I cut out two butterflies for the cover; one on green glitter cardstock
for the bottom, and the other for the top using a metallic sheen vellum.
I decorated the vellum butterfly with blue and green gemstones
and put pearls on the body and mini pearls on the tails.