Get Ready, Set, Boo!

Time to get those Halloween cards together.
Got my supplies out, got my cricut cuts out...now, where to start?


I put together one of my cuts from the Pumpkin Carving cartridge
with a graphic of flames as the background on a black card from
JoAnn's Craft Essentials set of 10 textured black cards and matching
black envelopes.

I googled the key word "flames" and found this nice picture
to use for my backgrounds. I printed out 4 on a page at 3.5 x 5 dimensions
using the "Photo Printing Wizard" that comes with Windows Picture Viewer.


For the top inside of the card, I printed out the words
"Happy Halloween" from the Happy Hauntings cartridge
on red gliiter paper from a DCWV glitter matstack
that rests on the shadow phrase in black cardstock
by selecting "Phrase" and the Frankenstein image on
the cricut keypad (shown below).



Here is a view of the finished card adding a glitter ghost.



This is the inside view of that same card.
Not sure what other goodies I will add to this card,
because the possibilities are endless.

Here are some other cards I made with the Happy Haunting cartridge:











Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog,
and I hope it inspires you to make your own wonderful creations!



Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment