Sizzix and Cuttlebug!


I received this Sizzix Hello Kitty (Kathy) Die as part of a treasure-trove of prizes as the winner in a monthly drawing from Buy4Less.webstore.com


They are also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shopbuy4less.

Here is the original die on the Sizzix website:

I didn't think I would be able to use this cute little die cut because I don't own a Sizzix Big Shot machine...HOWEVER...my brain got to churning, and I tested it in my Cuttlebug using just two "B" plates (one under and one over) and the paper under the die...


I used some left over scraps from another project to test it out, and low and behold...it worked fantastically!


Now, I'll be looking for more deals on Sizzix dies to use in my Cuttlebug machine!
Can't wait to use my 40-50% coupons at my local craft store to get more of these wonderful die cut templates.


Thank you for allowing me to share and taking the time to look, and I hope it inspires you to make your own wonderful creations! :D

1 comment:

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

woohoo...you are the greatest...thanks for being on the same page with me and testing the waters and figuring it out and heehee doing all the work...thanks my new found friend

Post a Comment