Spellbinders Christmas ornament

I purchased the 2011 Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament, and started experimenting. This is what I came up with.

Here is the 2011 Heirloom Ornament die from Spellbinders. I cut 5 ornaments using the 3rd inner die and scored them down the middle. I then stamped them with the product mentioned below.



I used the JustRite Christmas Miracle Ornament set from Spellbinders to stamp my die cuts with embossing glue and sprinkled it with red glitter. You'll notice the ornament stamp, and the small insert stamp (which is circled in red) stamps the word "NOEL" which fits in the center of the ornament stamp; however, I stamped it separately with blank ink after glittering.
These are the materials used for making of this ornament; glue pad, stamp pad, score board, gold trim and red glitter from Hampton Art.
This was a very easy project to create, and for next time, I'm going to try the 2nd larger die-cut and use another set of stamps I have from Inkadinkado the Bold Damask set!



Thank you for taking the time to visit and I hope it inspires you to create your own wonderful projects.


Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm looking for this set, does anyone have it for sale? Jane

Unknown said...

I'm looking for this set, does anyone have it for sale? Jane

Post a Comment