Lacy Labels "Tag" card

I started with a 12x12 peice of beige *cardstock.

This is the screen view of the cut properties showing how I got the desired size of 4" wide by 5½" tall.

Next, I cut a black piece to be layered at a measurement of 3" wide x 5" tall.
I then cut two magenta pieces measuring 2½" wide x 4¼" tall and staggered them.
Last layer is the intricate filigree swirl cut from a key-patterned paper using the "layer" button which measures 2 1/8" wide x 4" tall. The last piece was the heart and the shadow heart at 1.84" x 1.418"


Here is a screen shot of the CDS mat with all cuts laid out:


DCWV matstack paper/cardstock used for this project:

Burgundy Layer


Key-patterned paper


Red glitter paper for heart


I used my Cricut Design Studio (CDS) to make a card welding the "tag" shape.


Here is another card I made using CDS and the Lacy Labels cartridge:



*(note: all paper from DCWV purchased at JoAnn's craft stores)

No comments:

Post a Comment