Cricut Cartridge Binder

I made myself a cricut binder to keep track of all my cartridges for easy reference.

It really helps when I'm crafting a card and deciding what to use without dragging out each cartridge to look at them. I used the cover of the Cricut Manual for my binder cover to distinguish from my other binders on my craft bookshelf.






For each cart that I own, I have printed out the image page as seen here:



Easter 2010 Cartridge


Mother's Day 2010 Cartridge



You can find any printable image for each cartridge on the internet by searching for images by cartridge title.




I also have a sheet showing the different sizes of shapes for fitting reference. I used my cricut marker to draw shapes in various sizes from each cart.




Easter 2010 cartridge cut sizes





Mother's Day 2010 cartridge cut sizes





Home Accent cartridge cut sizes







Haunted Halloween cartridge sizes for the Coffin





I also printed out a cartridge list from my cricut account page. I copied and pasted the list into a Word document and sorted it alphabetically for faster and easier reference of my cartridge inventory.





Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the idea!!! I'm gonna have to make something similar. I was scouring the internet for ideas on how to organize my cartridges and this I the best I've seen yet. :). Thx!!!

TeresaK said...

Great idea!

Post a Comment