Halloween Minis

In the process of making Halloween cards, I was trying to think of how I could quickly make some little note cards for my co-workers and attach a small piece of candy...this is what I came up with. After it is cut, scored and folded, it makes a cute 2" mini card.

This is the outside view



This is the inside view



(I stamped the inside with this cute stamp I got for .50¢ at Big Lots)


Here is an alternate card view with other stamps used.



I used the "Wild Card" Cricut cartridge,
selecting the Pumpkin key (as shown here)



I used an orange-colored piece of 12x12 cardstock from a DCWV matstack



I was able to get 6 cuts on a 12x12 mat using my CDS (Cricut Design Studio)



These are the cutting dimensions



Sample cut on beige cardstock



The finished look, ready to embellish to your heart's desire!


I also had a little fun and stamped the back.


Other stamps used:
This set is from the "Too Cute To Spook Clear Stamps"set from Oriental Trading


This set is from JoAnn's Craft Store

Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment