Thank you cards II

My daughter needed to make some thank you cards for her January birthday gifts she received, and came up with these simply-embellished, yet stunning cards.

She took this simple pre-printed Thank you card with silver foil print...
and added a few simple embellishments which made the cards more personalized for the recipient.



Here, she added just a simple ribbon rose, which changed the whole look of the card!


On this card, she added a die-cut package and some corner flourish stickers.


Here she added some girly stickers for that ultra feminine touch.

Thank you for taking a look and hope you enjoyed this post and that it inspires you to to create your own wonderful cards.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there--thank you so much for following my blog. I'm returning the favor. Looking forward to being bloggie friends.

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew
See My Stamps

Kelly said...

Hi Roxy...Thanks for stopping by my blog and signing up to follow me...I will do the same. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations. I need inspiration to dust off my Cricut and put it to use.

smithmark said...

Thank you cards are the perfect card for your daughter birthday. There are different designs of and colorful birthday thank you cards available in the stationary shop.
________________________
Thank you card.

Post a Comment